WHY IS CORPORATE IDENTITY IMPORTANT?
You are thinking of opening up a business. You’ve already checked out the competition, your chances on the market, you have an office and great hopes for success. What’s next? Creating an effective corporate identity! Why is it so important? If you don’t know, read along.
WHAT THEY WILL REMEMBER IS WHAT THEY SEE
A sound corporate identity is one of the key parts of a promotion strategy. It affects the first (and every subsequent) impression of a customer that comes across your company, uses its services or products. Corporate identity is mainly about the image of company, positive associations clients hold with it, and the way it is remembered. It uses suitable colours, symbols, distinctive images and shapes to create a company logo, business card, letterheads or clothing for employees.
The aim of a well-designed and coherent(!) corporate image is to attract clients and convince them to buy your product or service. It is also an incentive for them to come back, it triggers positive associations, and differentiates your business from others. Customers may not remember the name of your company, but they would easily recognise its logo and will link it to their positive experiences.
WHAT ABOUT EXTERNAL CORPORATE IDENTITY?
It is mainly about signs, billboards, and posters, promoting products and services. Corporate vehicles or wear are also a part of external corporate identity. Here’s why it’s beneficial:
- indicates your location (signs, boards, but also other forms of advertising that show the address of your company);
- encourages clients to take advantage of deals (mainly billboards and posters);
- makes the company stand out (it can distinguish you from other businesses, even if the name is similar — the customer will remember colours, logo, etc.);
- inspires the confidence of clients (well-designed corporate identity means professionalism and a focused approach towards customers);
- reflects the philosophy of the company.
Please check our portfolio to know how we do it!